Patchouli Essential Oil
Low Flat Rate
Patchouli essential oil has a long tradition in many Asian countries, as it was used for both its pleasantly aromatic scent and deep healing properties.
It is said that the Pharaoh Tutankhamun was buried alongside 10 gallons of Patchouli oil.
This oil holds a dear place in Ayurvedic and holistic medicine as well, being used as a powerful antidepressant, antiseptic, natural aphrodisiac, and many more medicinal uses.
This bottle contains 10ml of 100% pure Patchouli Essential Oil.
Use three to five drops of oil in the diffuser.
- Treats skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne or dry skin
- Helps to ease stress and anxiety
- Controls dandruff and promotes a healthy scalp
2. Mix one or two drops of Patchouli essential oil with aloe vera gel. Apply the mixture to the affected area on the skin for ten minutes. The mixture of aloe vera gel and the oil, heals the skin from breakouts and keeps the skin hydrated.
3. Add a few drops to coconut oil or any hair oil, for a relaxing scalp massage.