Lavender Essential Oil
Low Flat Rate
The lavender essential oil comes from the lavender shrub, which is a woody, evergreen shrub that originates in the Mediterranean and northern Africa. It is one of the most versatile oils, with uses reaching far and wide, and should be a mainstay in your first aid kit. If you had to choose just one essential oil to keep on hand, lavender would be the best choice. .
- This bottle contains 10ml of 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil.
Good To Know
- Perform a patch test before applying liberally to the skin.
- Keep essential oils out of the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use internally unless under the care of a Medical Doctor who is a licensed Aromatherapist
- Keep out of reach of children
- Alleviates stress
- Promotes Mental Health
- Treats skin issues
House hold cleaner Blend equal amounts of Lavender, Tea Tree, and Orange with distilled water in a spray bottle, and use to clean and disinfect anywhere in your home
Bath Salts Combine equal parts Lavender, Valerian, and Frankincense with 1 tbsp carrier oil and ½ cup of Epsom salts. Add to bath or foot bath and soak and rejuvenate
Anti-Aging Skin Repair Serum Blend 10 drops each of Lavender, Frankincense, and Rose Geranium with 1 oz. carrier oil. Apply to skin morning and night