Ginger Essential Oil
Precipitated with a fresh, warm, and spicy scent, our Ginger Essential Oil is a very therapeutic and organic remedy for your pet's health-related problems like arthritis, joint pain, sprains, and strains. Just like some hot ginger tea can clear out our respiratory tracts or soothe our stomachs, the same can be done for pets.
A few drops of our Ginger Essential Oil in your pet’s food will not only relieve their digestive problems but also enable them to breathe a little easier.
By using our Ginger Essential Oil you’ll find out that it serves more than one main purpose, which is quite a natural blessing.
This bottle contains 10mL of 100% pure Ginger Essential Oil for pets.
- Aids breathing and digestion
- Treats arthritis and joint pains
- Helps relieve feelings of nausea
- Soothes itchiness and dryness
- Promotes blood circulation
Add 2-3 drops of the essential oil to 3 tablespoons of suitable carrier oil and gently rub it on your pet’s skin. Alternatively, you can also add a few drops to a water-based diffuser in the room where your pet is. Do not use the oil in excessive amounts. A little will go a long way for your pet.
- For cats, small dogs, and other smaller animals (hamsters, rats, rabbits, puppies, and lizards) we suggest a 9:1 ratio of carrier oil to essential oil.
- For medium-sized dogs dilute 4:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
- For large dogs—dilute 3:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
- For very large animals—including horses and cattle—you can use a 1:1 dilution.
- Internal use of oil is not recommended.
- Do not use essential oils on and around cats or dogs under 8 weeks old because they are developing at fast rates; it is easy to mess up the proper dilution for each breed.
- Do not put essential oils directly in the eyes, ears, nose or genitals of your pet.
- Consult your vet before using this oil for pregnant or nursing pets or those on medications.
2.99 - Flat rate Shipping
30 Days Free returns
Money Back Guarantee