Aromatherapy has been around for centuries, using plant extracts and herbs to help with physical and emotional well-being. The current economic uncertainty has affected our way of life and has a direct impact on our way of thinking and living. This has a wide-ranging impact on our general health, causing symptoms such as stress, anxiety, sadness, insomnia, and other issues. Sometimes the solution is as easy as being able to relax and let go of stress. Aromatherapy can help you practice mindfulness, which can help you deal with sleeplessness, mood swings, and stress.
Aromatherapy does not require a trip to a spa. It's also possible to do it at home. You can begin with oil diffusers and essential oils such as Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile, or Peppermint. Add a few drops of essential oil and water to the diffuser and place it in the center of the room to relax. You can listen to soothing music, read a book, or simply lie down and let the aroma calm your senses. This will allow you to rest and unwind after a stressful day.
How do oil diffusers work?
There are several different types of essential oil diffusers on the market, such as ultrasonic diffusers (electronic diffusers), reed diffusers, and ceramic diffusers. If you're new to using electronic diffusers for aromatherapy, it might be daunting to learn about the different types of diffusers, which ones are best, and which essential oils can be used. This article aims to simplify the process and assist you in enjoying a relaxing aromatherapy session at home.
Decoding Aromatherapy Oil Diffusers
Apart from purifying the air, all electronic diffusers at IncenseSticks.com also include an automatic timer, remote control access, ultrasonic atomization technology, and multi-colored LED light settings. These diffusers can also be used as humidifiers at home.
What does an ultrasonic essential oil diffuser do?
Our diffusers use 'Ultrasonic Atomization Technology,' which effectively purifies and humidifies the air without dampening the furniture. When essential oil and water are added to the diffuser, the disc vibrates and creates ultrasonic waves, which break the oil down into small micro-particles. The water and essential oil mist are then spread throughout the room so that they can be easily inhaled. Our diffusers make no noise, allowing you to continue your calm aromatherapy session, yoga practice, or work schedule.
Best essential oil diffuser for large space
When purchasing an electronic diffuser, it is essential to understand which diffuser is appropriate for your home, office, and outdoors. It is best to buy our Mahan essential oil diffuser for large spaces, which can carry up to 1000ml of water and diffuse for an extended period of time. Our diffusers are compact and portable, allowing them to be carried anywhere. It can effortlessly cover a room size of 45m² allowing it to be utilized both at home and in the business.
Why Is the Mahaan Electronic Diffuser the Best Oil Diffuser?
- Mahan diffusers are large so you don’t have to constantly check and refill water. They can work for up to 15 hours allowing you to have a relaxing evening.
- If the diffuser runs out of water, it will safely shut off on its own within 5 seconds. Because of this safety feature, it is one of the most popular oil diffusers. You may also preset the timer to turn off the diffuser after 1 hour, 6 hours, or 9 hours.
- The diffuser is made of eco-friendly PP material, which also protects it from corrosion, ensuring that your diffusers last longer.
- It keeps the essential oils from overheating and burning, retaining their natural and therapeutic properties.
- There is an option to change the light color in the diffuser as it comes with multi-color LED light. This can also function as a nightlight in your room.
- It includes a Bluetooth speaker that connects to your smartphone. You can play your favorite music while you soak in the mesmerizing aroma of essential oils.
- The diffuser comes with a remote control that allows you to operate it from anywhere in the room without having to change the settings manually.
- It is available in three different colors: brown, black, and white. Its stylish design also enhances the aesthetics of the room.
You might also be interested in our USB car diffuser, which can be used in cars while traveling. These diffusers are also appropriate for small spaces. These are small enough to fit inside a car cup holder, are lightweight, and can be charged using a USB cord.
4 easy steps to use an essential oil diffuser
It is quite simple to use and maintain an electronic diffuser. It involves using the right amount of water and essential oil mixture. The steps are as follows:
- Find a power source and connect it to the diffuser. Place it in the center of the room to allow the smell to spread. If it is a small room, you can leave it in your favorite spot.
- Open the diffuser lid and fill it with water up to the specified level. Fill the diffuser with a few drops of essential oil. You can make your own essential oil blends or use pre-made blends, such as our Chakra essential oils, in the diffuser.
- You may now close the lid and set the timer using the diffuser's buttons or a remote control. You can also use Bluetooth to link your smartphone to the diffuser and play soothing music in the background.
- Turn on the diffuser and allow the aroma to fill the room. The fragrance starts to spread right away. It is perfect for home, office, and outdoors.
How to mix essential oils with water for a diffuser?
You can use a single essential oil or a blend of your favorite essential oils in the diffuser. Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Rose, Geranium, and Bergamot are some of the best-smelling essential oils for diffusers. To make a blend of lavender, ylang-ylang, and rose essential oils, start with 8-10 drops of lavender, 5-6 drops of ylang-ylang, and 2-3 drops of rose essential oil. You can directly put these oils to a water-filled diffuser.
However, if you are not sure about blending or do not want to invest in buying so many essential oils, try readily available blends like Chakra essential oils. These are formulated by experts in the industry who understand which oils blend well together and which ones aid in therapeutic application. Chakra essential oils are created at IncenseSticks by blending three essential oils that blend nicely and smell good. If you're new to aromatherapy, we recommend starting with our chakra essential oil.
Tips on how to use it right
- Water is always added first, followed by essential oils.
- Make sure you don't spill any water while the diffuser is turned on.
- If you have pets, you can use essential oils that are safe for them. All essential oils at IncenseSticks are pet-safe, vegan and cruelty-free.
- The diffusers do not need to be washed every time. To reuse the diffuser tank, simply empty it and wipe it down with a clean cloth. If the diffuser becomes oily, clean it with natural or mild soap. You can also clean it with a solution of vinegar and water. For more detailed cleaning recommendations, refer to the product manual.
Our oil diffusers are made of safe materials and have been quality tested. They can be used as a humidifier, night light, Bluetooth speaker, and other things in addition to an essential oil diffuser. It is simple to use, portable, and, most importantly, easy to clean and maintain. They also come with a free return policy and a 30-day money back guarantee, so purchasing electronic diffusers is safe and risk-free.